Notice on CSC Scholarship University Postgraduate Program
1. Eligible applicant:
Master and Doctorate students (30 in total)
2. Scholarship coverage:
tuition, allowance, accommodation and health insurance.
1. Application procedure：
A. Apply online on CSC website (http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua), complete the Application Form and print it out.
B. Prepare the application materials:
(1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
(2)Notarized highest degree ( study certificate for those who are to graduate)
(4)Study Plan(minimum of 800 words)
(5)Two Recommendation Letters by a professor or an associate professor
(6)A CD of your work（required for arts students, fine arts students must submit two sketches, two color paintings and two other works）
(7) Foreigner Physical Examination Form（photocopy, you can downloaded from CSC Website)
(8)Copy of valid HSK Certificate（if available）.
Please submit the application documents（2 copies) to office 204, College of International Cultural Exchange, Central China Normal University .
Tel: 027-67865209 (Admissions, College of International Cultural Exchange, CCNU)
3. For more information, please visit CSC website:http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua.
More highlights & notices
- Nicole Wong Wei Mei, Malaysian students in our university is invited to be chief judge of China Open
- Prof. Shi Shusu Makes Impressive Progress in Experimental Research on Relativistic Heavy-Ion Collisions Collective Motion
- High Energy Physics Annual Symposium Held in CCNU
- FCPPL Awards Dissertation of CCNU Doctoral Student for Excellence
- uOttawa Prof. Howard Alper Visits CCNU for Joint Research Program